Files & Photos
CRM & Sales Management
Calendars & Schedules
Redline™ Planroom + Takeoff
ConstructionOnline Mobile App
Archive a Message
To archive a communication thread with one or more contacts
ConstructionOnline Messaging is a feature available to all ConstructionOnline Users, whether Basic or Pro. It takes the place of text messaging and emails, allowing you to keep all communication centralized within ConstructionOnline and maintain documentation of in-line responses. Archiving Conversations removes them from your list of Active Conversations.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Archived Conversations cannot be viewed by anyone outside of Company Users
- Archived Conversations cannot be responded to
- Individual Messages cannot be archived/deleted
STEPS TO ARCHIVE A MESSAGE OR CONVERSATION
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Communication tab
- Choose the Messages category
- Right-click on the desired Message
- Select Archive Conversation
- Archived Conversations can no longer be responded to
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.