To upload Emails to ConstructionOnline via CO Drive.
ConstructionOnline Drive is a desktop application for Windows that integrates with ConstructionOnline to make uploading and editing your documents, schedules, emails and more easier than ever. With CO Drive, you'll save time and effort by combining the power of your desktop with the flexibility of the cloud.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- CO Drive must be downloaded onto your computer.
- You will need a Pro ConstructionOnline account subscription to use CO Drive.
- Uploading Files, Schedules, and Emails through CO Drive will directly upload into ConstructionOnline.
STEPS TO ADD EMAILS TO CO DRIVE
- Open CO Drive
- Select the desired project via the Left Sidebars
- Choose the Emails tab located at the top of CO Drive
- Drag and drop the desired Email from your computer to the indicated space within CO Drive
- Emails will automatically begin to upload once dropped
- Once completed, Emails will be accessible within ConstructionOnline's Inbound Email feature
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.