Files & Photos
Calendars & Schedules
ConstructionOnline Mobile App
Show Team Members in the Portal
To show Project Team Members in the Portal
Communication is one of the great attributes of ConstructionOnline, and our ClientLink and TeamLink features are a big part of that. By assigning Key Roles to Project Team Members, users become visible in the Team tab within the Portal. This also allows other team members to send them messages.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- ClientLink/TeamLink users will not have access to Projects set to Pending.
- Team members must have a Key Role assigned in order to be visible in the Portal.
STEPS TO SHOW TEAM MEMBERS IN THE PORTAL
- Navigate to the desired project via the Left Sidebar
- Click the Project name at the top-center of the page
- Select Edit Project Details
- This will open the Project Details window
- Choose the Key Roles tab
- Assign the Key Roles for contacts
- Check Show in ClientLink/TeamLink option for each contact to be displayed via ClientLink/TeamLink
- Click Save to commit changes.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.