To import your Contacts List into ConstructionOnline
Contacts within ConstructionOnline are referred to as Users, and are divided into 5 categories: Company Employees, TeamLink Users, ClientLink Users, Leads & Basic Users. A first name, last name, and email address are required information for adding a user.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Contacts are required to have a First Name, Last Name, and Email, all other fields are optional.
- Email invitations are only sent when a user is added to a live project.
- If a project is pending, email invitations are not sent until the project is set to live.
- Badges will appear beside Contact names in your Company Contacts list to denote whether they are a Company user, Company Admin, ClientLink user, TeamLink user, or Lead.
STEPS TO IMPORT CONTACTS
- Navigate to Contacts via the Left Sidebar
- Click the green +Add New Contact button OR click the Three Dot Action menu at the top-right of the page
- Select Import Contacts
- Download the Excel Template
- Enter your information accordingly in the Template and save it
- Exit Excel and return to ConstructionOnline
- Choose the Excel File
- Click Import
TIPS AND TRICKS
- To manage Company Employees, see User Management.
- To manage global permissions, refer to ClientLink/TeamLink Settings.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.