To change the information displayed on your ConstructionOnline Public Profile
ConstructionOnline provides your company with its own Public Profile, a unique web address that links the general public to a page personalized just for your company. This also serves as the portal that ClientLink & TeamLink contacts use to log into ConstructionOnline.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- You can edit and preview your Public Profile from the Company Dropdown Menu
- Custom Branding Services are available from UDA Technologies.
STEPS TO EDIT YOUR PUBLIC PROFILE
- Navigate to the Company Dropdown Menu at the top right corner of the page
- Select the Public Profile Settings
- This will open the Public Profile Settings window
- Make desired changes:
- Choose Layout & Logo Option:
- Choose Portrait or Landscape for your Page Layout.
- Upload your Company Logo and select a color scheme.
- Banner: Add a Banner Image to be displayed at the top of your Public Profile.
- Company Info:
- Galleries: Add Image Galleries to show off your past projects.
- Organizations: Display the Organization's that you're a member of with their logo on your Public Profile.
- Social Media: Link your Social Media accounts to your Public Profile.
- Lead Capturing: Enable Lead Capturing to allow people visiting your Public Profile to submit questions or comments, which will automatically add them to your Leads.
- Click Save
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.