To create a new 3-Level Estimate in ConstructionOnline
ConstructionOnline provides the most powerful cloud-based estimating in the industry, giving users the ability to manage their project financials from proposal generation through final invoicing.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Estimates must be associated with a Project in ConstructionOnline
- There are two Cost Calculation Methods for Estimates: Standard and 5-Column
- Selections and Change Orders are shown in the Estimate, and will factor into the Project Total once Approved.
- Company Users assigned to the Project must have permission to be able to create, edit, or delete an Estimate.
STEPS TO CREATE A 3-LEVEL ESTIMATE
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Financials tab
- This will automatically open the Estimating category
- Locate the Create a Blank Estimate box
- Click the Create Estimate button
- Fill out Steps 1-4 in the window
- Step 1: Enter the Estimate Name & assign a Cost Code list
- Step 2: Choose Advanced (3-Level)
- Step 3: Select the Standard or 5-Column Calculation Method
- Step 4: Choose the Tax Method, Settings, Types, & Rates to be applied
- Click Save
- The new Estimate will automatically open
You can create an Estimate anywhere in the Financials category by clicking the green +New button to the top right of the Left Sidebar.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.